Monday, October 29, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

I hate to do a posting of something that is no longer available but here goes. Almost a month ago, Target Style offered a chance to sign up for a free beauty bag on their Facebook page, I signed up on 10/2 and received my bag today 10/29 despite the confirmation page saying to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. The bags were sold out within a 1-2 days and i'm so lucky to have even received one. To everyone that did not, i'm sorry to say that Target has announced that this was their last bag so i'm glad I got to experience this at least once. As far as I know, all of the bags were exactly the same. Everything I received were foil samples but i'm in no way complaining because they were free and there is enough product to actually use, I received:

  • Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
  • Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Fekkai Technican Color Care Shampoo & 3 Minute Mask 
  • Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion
  • L'Oreal EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo, Conditioner & Masque
  • Beauty Coupon Book containing 13 coupons valued at $17
The coupon book not only contains coupons for the products featured but it contains others like Pantene, Revlon, Aveeno, Nivea and a few more all between $1-$3 off. Overall, I think this is a wonderful value just for the bag alone which is a cute London Soho animal print cosmetic bag (i'm loving that the bag isn't a flat print but actually has texture to it resembling fur) and once you factor in the coupon book and the samples, it's just too good to pass up. I'm sad that this will be the last one but I can only hope that after awhile maybe Target will bring the beauty bags back! I will be posting reviews after I have tried everything.

Much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment