Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite Product Of The Month! December

Is it just me or did the new year arrive beyond quickly? I can't believe that December is a few hours from being over and January is actually about to begin. What are you lovelies doing for the new year? What are your resolutions? Let me know!

It was so hard to narrow down just one favorite for this month. I've really been loving quite a few but, I think this product stands just a little bit above the rest. My December favorite is my Ahava Time To Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer (normal to dry skin) I received a sample tube of this a few weeks ago with my Ulta order and I love it. I'm always looking for non-greasy/no residue skincare because I absolutely hate how it feels on my skin. This moisturizer is perfect. The formula is very light and it leaves my skin feeling extremely soft. If I had to choose between this and my Philosophy Miracle Worker, I would most likely choose the Ahava. The reason for this is because I prefer how the Ahava feels on my skin, the MW is still a wonderful moisturizer and I will continue to use it because of all the benefits (anti-aging, antioxidants, etc.) but since the MW is a heavier moisturizer, it takes a little longer to sink in than I would like. This is especially inconvenient when using it in the day before trying to apply makeup. I prefer Ahava's lighter texture because of this, it sinks into my skin immediately and there's no waiting. If there was any way to take the Philosophy benefits and use them with Ahava's formula, I would be all over it! This moisturizer is paraben free and allergy tested.



In addition to making my face feel extremely soft, I also love how the moisturizer itself feels. It's not heavy whatsoever, and once I apply it to my face, I can't even feel it. This moisturizer also leaves a really refreshing, almost cooling type of sensation on my face. The scent is very pleasant, light and soapy.

Overall, I love everything about this moisturizer. My only wish is that it contained antioxidants like the Miracle Worker, but since it doesn't, I will stick to using this in the daytime and my Philosophy at night.

Full size retails for $39.50//1.7oz of product

Much love xo


No comments:

Post a Comment