Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection Launching Soon!


This collection will be showcasing Betty and Veronica, I don't know much about it yet but I do know that Betty will feature lighter, more natural everyday makeup and Veronica will be featuring darker, more vixen-esque products. 

I'm really excited for this collection, especially the Veronica side. I know it may not be anything new but I would love to see a real pin-up take with this collection. I'm looking forward to a bright, true red lip and maybe some interesting nail lacquers. Here's hoping!

Head on over to MAC's website and use the sign up sheet to be one of the first to get the head's up when the collection officially launches! http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl

This collection is scheduled for Spring. Does anyone else think this would be so cute for Valentine's Day? We shall see.

I will be updating this post as I found out more information!

Updates: 
  • This collection WILL have a red lipstick
  • 6 lipsticks: Boyfriend Stealer, Daddy's Little Girl, Ronnie Red, Girl Next Door, Sweet Something Oh, Oh, Oh and Betty Bright 
Photo is courtesy of MAC Cosmetics

Much love xo

5 comments:

  1. cool blog! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I sent a follow your way, love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. hey just disvoered your blog, i think that you should do more and more post you have a intereting blog that people could like !!

    I follow you, follow me back and visit my new post
    G <3
    FACEBOOK: GEORGIA'S UNIQUE! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely! I'm working on it, I have a few things typed up as we speak. Things have just been a little hectic. Look out for some new posts, VERY soon!

      Delete