Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Is Here!!!!




MAC Archie's Girls is now released online! Head on over to MAC before it all sells out! And here's a little incentive for you, spend $75 and receive a cute Archie's Girls pin! There is a separate page for everything, the exclusives, including a brush kit, mirror, tote, coin purse and  makeup bag. And, both Betty and Veronica have their own separate pages, the lip products and nail lacquers are featured on these pages rather than the general collection page which only features the face products. Launches in stores Feb 7th!

Pick up the face products here

Check out Betty's Page

Check out Veronica's Page

Pick up the exclusives here

Also, did anyone love the cute intro as much as I did? Well done MAC!

Much love xo

2 comments:

  1. I spent far toooooooo much. Plus I picked up BOTH new UD palettes. Looks like I will be making a blogging comeback with a bang though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! The new OZ palettes? Let me know how those turn out :) And I agree, it's all in the name of blogging though!

      Delete