Saturday, February 9, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls - Update



Hey lovelies! In case anyone is currently waiting for me to do a review on anything from this collection, I won't be. I went to MAC on the 7th (release date) to check out everything from the collection and I even planned on purchasing Veronica's Ronnie Red lipstick but, it turned out to be extremely similar to Absolute Power from the strength collection, just as I had feared it would. So because of that, it just wasn't worth buying for me since the two lipsticks are basically dupes in my eyes, the difference is just noticeable. I strongly encourage anyone that missed out on Absolute Power to pick up Ronnie Red.

Sadly, I don't have any pictures of the MAC's in store Archie's Girls setup whatsoever. By the time I got to the mall my phone had died :( Everything was extremely cute though, they definitely went all out. From workers wearing special tee shirts to even a few special tables, it was all setup quite nicely! Once again, well done MAC.

I am quite disappointed though, I was really looking forward to this collection ever since it was first announced. I can't wait to see posts and pictures from my fellow bloggers though because even though the collection just didn't suit me, I can't wait to see it on you all!

Check out my review on Absolute Power here

Photo is courtesy of MAC Cosmetics

Much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment