Thursday, February 14, 2013

MAC Marilyn Coming Back?


News has never made me so happy! Is it true? (Cue shameless Kel Mitchell orange soda love) Well, sources over at Specktra (specifically Mac-Guy) have posted that MAC may be/will be releasing Marilyn again sometime later this year. As of right now I have no idea whether these will be all new items or the same items from the first collection but, you can be sure that I will be all over any new info that comes out. Personally, if this collection does indeed happen I would LOVE to see Scarlet Ibis again since that is my all time favorite lipstick (You can never go wrong with back-ups!). I have faith in MAC that this will turn out to be an all new collection, MAC is known for re-promotes but I doubt they would release the same collection twice. Who knows? If they decide to release Marilyn Part 2 and go with creating all new products, what colors and products would you like to see? Comment below!

I will be updating this post as new info becomes available

Big thanks to Specktra and Mac-Guy for this info!

Check out my review of Scarlet Ibis here

Much love & Happy Valentine's Day xo




No comments:

Post a Comment