Wednesday, February 20, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC!


Awesome news for all of the Rihanna lovers out there, throughout 2013 Rihanna will be collaborating with MAC to release four collections, my guess will be one per season. The most exciting news of all is the special re-vamped Ruby Woo lipstick, entitled "RiRi Woo". Since I do not yet have Ruby Woo in my collection, I'm seriously excited to see how RiRi Woo will turn out, if this is the lipstick pictured in the photo above, it looks like a gorgeous blackened red.

As far as I know, the upcoming collection pieces will be available both online and her concerts, I'm not sure yet if anything will be available in MAC stores but, any new information that I find out will be added to this post. As of right know, I know that the collections will include RiRi Woo + additional lipsticks, luster drops, blush, a special RiRi Woo lipglass, eyelashes, eyeshadows and nail lacquers for a total of 31 products.

Personally, I can't wait for RiRi Woo, if it does turn out to be a blackened red and not a plum color. I cannot wait! Look for the first release, which will be the RiRi Woo lipstick in May, available online and at upcoming concerts.

Update: RiRi Woo will be sold in all four collections, so don't fret because you will have multiple chances to pick it up.

Update: Two collections WILL be available in store. The other two will be available online.

Photo is from Google Images & MAC Cosmetics

Much love xo





No comments:

Post a Comment