Sunday, September 1, 2013

IT Cosmetics Now Available At Ulta!


Good news IT Cosmetics fans! Like Mally Beauty, yet another QVC brand can now be found gracing Ulta's shelves! The brand has officially made the move and is now available both online and in select stores as of today September 1st

I have heard great things about IT and I'm happy to see that Ulta is finally expanding their lineup, especially to those that were previously only available online. I know that I'm not the only one to prefer purchasing cosmetics in actual brick and mortar stores as you're able to swatch and at the very least see in person before taking the plunge and making a purchase. (Let's not even go into the pain in the ass that is physically shipping back returns and exchanges). Unfortunately though, for some of you, online ordering will still be the only option as IT and Mally are only available in select stores. Is it a step up? Yes. Is the limited availability still a bummer for some? Absolutely. Hopefully one day Ulta can expand to at least carry the basics in all stores.

If any of my local Ulta stores are carrying the brand, I will be going in the next few days to take photos and swatches!

Much love & Happy Shopping! xo




1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this line, I wish I didn't have to go all the way across the border to get to Ulta

    ReplyDelete