Monday, December 16, 2013

MAC Heroine Lipstick Available Now Online!


If you follow MAC via social media, chances are you've heard the news by now but, for those that haven't, one of MAC's most famous lipsticks is not only making a much needed and wanted comeback, it is now slated to join the permanent line! I'm talking about the gorgeous, in your face violet known as Heroine. This lipstick made its first debut with MAC's Reel Sexy collection last year and made another appearance in April of this year with Fashion Sets. I think I can speak for most of us when I say, we definitely haven't gotten our fill of this shade yet! Luckily, she's back just in time for the holidays.

As of this morning, Heroine is now available on the website! Get yours before it sells out!

Use code FAST for free second day shipping


Available online December 16th. In stores January 2nd. (US)
 Arriving in stores March 2014 (International)


Much love xo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update that shade is gorgeous!!!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! This will be my first time trying it out, I can't wait to receive it.

      Delete
  2. I love its color. So perfect for my newly bought long sleeve rompers. A simple outfit for a Christmas shopping with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just still love it. Happy to know about the news. I will love to use it with my non iron dress shirts . I loved it for my stylish fashion and outlook. Very happy to know the news about it's coming back.

    ReplyDelete